I wish to relocate to a different house. For a very long time, Unifi has been installing. Can you move Unifi to a new house is the question. Let’s examine the procedure for moving Unifi to a new location.
How to move the current unifi to a another house.
- First and foremost, a fibre facility must exist in the location of the house that has to be moved.
- The port itself should be there, not merely a facility.
- It is impossible to relocate if there is no facility.
- You only need to follow the procedure for moving this unifi if the UNIFI Fiber facility is open.
How to Request Unifi Relocation
- You have the same option when utilising an online platform such as the following:
Just mention to customer support that you want to move unifi. They will check the coverage of the new region later and schedule a relocation appointment. Look here at TMPoint.