Here’s How to Terminate Your Time Internet Plan
You can cancel by logging into Selfcare as shown below:
When you log in to selfcare, you will see this as the main page; click MANAGE PLAN and go to the following page:
Select your request as show: TERMINATE SERVICE
Other than that, you can also follow this step below:
Customers who wish to cancel their Time internet service should contact us at 1800-18-1818 or email@example.com. We will send you a service cancellation form, which you must fill out and submit to the same email address.
Please keep in mind that we demand a one-month notice of termination, and your request will be completed within seven (7) working days of receipt.
Here are some crucial reminders for customers who want to cancel their subscription:
- Any cancellation request must be made with at least 30 days’ notice.
- When a service is terminated, an early termination penalty of at least RM500 OR the number of remaining contract months will be assessed.
- Consequently, throughout the contract time described in the Terms & Conditions that go along with the subscription to the Services (s).
- The recovery of your optical network unit (ONU), router, and DECT phone will be arranged by phone if your membership is less than three months old.
- Refunds will be given by bank transfer in Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
- Within 90 to 180 days of the final bill date, refunds will be processed and sent payable to the account owner.
- If the form is not completed, the submission will be denied.
- A 30 day notice will also be sent, and it will be computed from the revised submission date.
Why do you want to terminate the TIME internet, is it because of,
A: Switch service providers?
- Poor network quality
- Limited Offering/value-added services
- Uncompetitive Pricing
- Poor after-sales support
- Out of TIME coverage
- Out of country
Any reason for terminating of service is also no problem, but your new address also need internet connection service right?
Use this opportunity to share with u about the other fibre broadband service can offer to your new address or consider switching to new fibre broadband.